The Brazilian Acai Powder that we provide meets all the
nutraceutical benefits of Acais along with the advantages of
a product of the highest quality and purity.
Euterpe oleracea Mart., know as Açaí palm is a species of palm tree in the genus Euterpe cultivated for its fruit and hearts of palm.
Açaí palm, native to South and Central America, is mainly found in the rainforest and flooded areas of Amazon River and its tributaries. Its fruits are berries considered a functional food due to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory potential. Also, Açaí fruit is a rich source of vitamins C, E B1, B2, B3, calcium, potassium, and phosphorous.
Currently, the nutraceutical properties of Açaí fruit are being evaluated, and several studies have suggested its anti-inflammatory and antioxidants activities.
Açaí berries composition include a high content of antioxidants polyphenols, flavonoids, anthocyanins, proanthocyanidins, phytosterols, palmitic acid, monounsaturated oleic acid, linoleic acid, and beta-sitosterol
Due to the nutraceutical qualities of this super fruit, its use in the food industry has been extended. Organic Açaí Powder With No Maltodextrin can be a great added value for making desserts, juices, beverages, yogurt, jellies, jams, and nutritious superfoods.
Organic Açaí Powder With No Maltodextrine of The Green Labs LLC. is a powder rich in phytonutrients made from Organic Açaí without any carrier added.
Organic Açaí Powder With No Maltodextrine is manufactured in our industrial plant in Brazil from Organic Açaí entirely originating from Brazil to ensure the finest quality product for the food industry.
- Udani JK et al. Effects of Açai (Euterpe oleracea Mart.) berry preparation on metabolic parameters in a healthy overweight population: A pilot study. Nutr J.2011 May 12;10:45.
- Heinricha M et al. Açai (Euterpe oleracea Mart.) A phytochemical and pharmacological assessment of the species’ health claims. Phytochemistry Letters. Volume 4, Issue 1, 15 March 2011, Pages 10–21.
- Oliveira de Souza MO et al. Diet supplementation with acai (Euterpe oleracea) pulp improves biomarkers of oxidative stress and the serum lipid profile in rats. Nutrition. July–August, 2010 Volume 26, Issues 7-8, Pages 804–810.
- Kim H et al. The consumption of acai beverage (Euterpe oleraceaMart.) improves biomarkers for inflammation in individuals with the metabolic syndrome. The FASEB JournalApril 2015vol. 29 no. 1 Supplement 259.4
- Schauss AG, Wu X, Prior L, et al. Phytochemical and nutrient composition of the freeze-dried amazonian palm berry, Euterpe oleraceae mart. (acai). J Agric Food Chem 2006;54(22): 8598-603.