The Organic Acai P.E. 4:1 that we provide meets all
the nutraceutical benefits of Organic Acai P.E. 4:1
along with the advantages of a product of the
highest quality and purity.
Açai palm (Euterpe oleracea Mart.) is a species of palm tree in the genus Euterpe cultivated for its fruit and hearts of palm. Açaí palm, native to South and Central America, is mainly found in the rainforest and flooded areas of Amazon River and its tributaries. Its fruits are berries considered a functional food due to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory potential. Also, Açaí fruit is a rich source of vitamins C, E B1, B2, B3, calcium, potassium, and phosphorous. In addition, Açaí berries include high content of antioxidants polyphenols, flavonoids, anthocyanins, proanthocyanidins, phytosterols, palmitic acid, monounsaturated oleic acid, linoleic acid, and beta-sitosterol. Due to the nutraceutical qualities of this super fruit, its use in the food industry has been extended. Açaí Extract Powders can be used in the nutraceutical industry and as an ingredient for the elaboration of desserts, juices, beverages, yogurt, jellies, jams, and nutritious superfoods.
Now, The Green Labs LLC. offers the organic presentation of Acai P.E. 4:1 Powder Extract manufactured in our industrial plant in Brazil from Açaí entirely originating from Brazil to ensure the finest quality product for the food and nutraceutical industries.
- Udani JK et al. Effects of Açai (Euterpe oleracea Mart.) berry preparation on metabolic parameters in a healthy overweight population: A pilot study. Nutr J.2011 May 12;10:45.
- Heinricha M et al. Açai (Euterpe oleracea Mart.) A phytochemical and pharmacological assessment of the species’ health claims. Phytochemistry Letters. Volume 4, Issue 1, 15 March 2011, Pages 10–21.
- Oliveira de Souza MO et al. Diet supplementation with acai (Euterpe oleracea) pulp improves biomarkers of oxidative stress and the serum lipid profile in rats. Nutrition. July–August, 2010 Volume 26, Issues 7-8, Pages 804–810.
- Kim H et al. The consumption of acai beverage (Euterpe oleraceaMart.) improves biomarkers for inflammation in individuals with the metabolic syndrome. The FASEB JournalApril 2015vol. 29 no. 1 Supplement 259.4
- Schauss AG, Wu X, Prior L, et al. Phytochemical and nutrient composition of the freeze-dried amazonian palm berry, Euterpe oleraceae mart. (acai). J Agric Food Chem 2006;54(22): 8598-603.