The Apple Fiber Powder - Conventional that we provide meets all
the nutraceutical benefits of Guarana along with the advantages
of a product of the highest quality and purity.
Apple is the fruit of the tree Malus domestica (family Rosaceae). It is a sweet edible fruit with phytochemicals, particularly polyphenols of benefits health effects. Also, apples are a rich source of fiber. Dietary fiber from apples include insoluble fiber, mainly cellulose and soluble fiber, such as pectin that that help strengthen the intestinal microbiota. In addition, apple pectin has been recognized for its health-promoting properties, which include lowering blood pressure, protects against metabolic syndrome, lowering glucose levels, and lowering bad cholesterol levels.
Now, The Green Labs LLC. offers Conventional Apple Fiber Powder from apple trees cultivated in Brazil and manufactured in our industrial plant in Brazil.
- Waldbauer Ket al. Apple Pomace as Potential Source of Natural Active Compounds. Planta Med. 2017 Aug;83(12-13):994-1010.
- Koutsos A et al. Effects of Commercial Apple Varieties on Human Gut Microbiota Composition and Metabolic Output Using an In Vitro Colonic Model. 2017 May 24;9(6).
- Radulian G et al. Metabolic effects of low glycaemic index diets. Nutrition Journal20098:5.
- Hermansen ML F et al. Can the Glycemic Index (GI) be Used as a Tool in the Prevention and Management of Type 2 Diabetes? Rev Diabet Stud. 2006 Summer; 3(2): 61–71.
- Periera E et al. Effect of glycemic index on obesity control. Endocrinol. Metab. vol.59 no.3 São Paulo June 2015.
- Boyer Jeanelle. Apple phytochemicals and their health benefits. Nutr J. 2004; 3: 5.
- Hyson A Comprehensive Review of Apples and Apple Components and Their Relationship to Human Health. Adv Nutr. 2011 Sep; 2(5): 408–420.