Acerola Powder Extract 4:1
The Brazilian Acerola Extract Powder that we provide meets all the
nutraceutical benefits of Acerola along with the advantages of
a product of the highest quality and purity.
Malpighia emarginata is a wild plant grown in a tropical and subtropical climate of family Malpighiaceae.
Malpighia emarginata, commonly known as acerola, is originally from South of Mexico, Central America and Septentrional area of South America.
Acerola fruit is extremely rich in vitamin C, but also it contains proteins, carbohydrates, dietary fiber, carotenoids and bioflavonoids, which provide important nutritive value and antioxidant uses in the food industry. Also, acerola is a source of mineral salts (Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Phosphorus, Potassium, and Sodium), vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, and B6.
During last years, acerola has an increasing use in the food industry due to remarkable high content in vitamin C in addition to carotenoids and bioflavonoids which provide important nutritive value and potential use as an antioxidant. Due to its beneficial properties and flavor, this super fruit is used for the preparation of beverages, juices, desserts, ices, yogurt, jams, gelatins, among others.
It is known that acerola nutrient composition depends on the soil and environment. Brazil, the world’s leading producer of acerola has the climate and ground appropriate for the culture of acerola.
Now, The Green Labs LLC. offers the best Acerola Powder Extracts manufactured in our industrial plant in Brazil from Acerola entirely originating from Brazil to ensure the finest quality product for the food industry.
Our powerful Acerola Powder Extracts:
- Acerola Powder Extract 12% Vitamin C
- Acerola Powder Extract 17% Vitamin C
- Acerola Powder Extract 25% Vitamin C
- Acerola Powder Extract 4:1
- Acerola Powder with No Carrier
- Mezadri T et al. The acerola fruit: composition, productive characteristics and economic importance. Arch Latinoam Nutr. 2006 Jun;56(2):101-9.
- Mezadri T et al. Antioxidant compounds and antioxidant activity in acerola (Malpighia emarginata DC.) fruits and derivatives. Journal of Food Composition and Analysis. 2008. 21 (4): 282–290.
Specification: 100% High Quality
Botanical Name: Acerola Powder Extract 4:1
Ref Number: TGLAPE41