Provide support to offices in Brazil, Ecuador & Colombia to achieve compliance w/ corporate policies, industry codes & legal reqmts applicable to supply companies. Support, perform & monitor internal processes. Actively engage w/ customers in meetings & in dsgn/review of bus. plans/projects, especially pertaining to the co.’s expansion into Colombia. Meet w/ clients to implmt processes & provide compliance/ethical advice in bus. transactions & advice rltd to intellectual property such as copyrights, patents, trademarks & industrial dsgns in Colombia. Manage & collaborate w/ other Latin American companies. Review contracts signed w/ providers in Spanish speaking countries. Work collaboratively to provide solutions to legal problems derived from contracts signed w/ providers from Spanish speaking countries & translate them. Req: Bachelor’s in legal studies or rel fld + 2 yrs of exp working in Colombian law, specifically ensuring compliance w/ statutes, regulations, codes, & legal reqmts. Verbal & written fluency in Spanish. Send cvl/res to D. Guerrero, The Green Labs LLC, 211 Warren St., Ste 206, Newark, NJ 07103. email@example.com
Compliance Specialist (Newark, NJ)
Warehouse Manager (Clifton, NJ):
Deliver a professional service in the delivery and dispatch of bulk food / nutraceutical raw materials in GMP environment. Ensuring the operational and timely management in the supply chain as well as immediate connection with headquarters requirements.
• Plan the activities of the Warehouse and tasks of your team, ensuring full operation and supply of materials on the ground as well as the reception of these.
• Manage, supervise, control, execute and Record material goods that are entered into warehouses as well as the inputs that leave according to requirements of higher headquarters.
• Maintain an adequate order of the facilities and a proper identification of the materials and stored equipment.
• Strictly comply with the safety, material handling, under food regulations.
• Request purchases in a timely manner for the maintenance of Minimum Stocks defined as critical, of this way to avoid breaks of existence in the facilities.
• Perform inventory of zonal warehouse monthly based on procedure, delivering results to the Chief Executive Officer.
• Timely control and report the status of equipment/product and other irregularities related to the function of FDA regulatory requirements.
• Know, understand, fulfill and enforce the company’s established requirements.
• Strictly comply with deadlines.
• Timely inform the work, the dispatches made, in this way ensures adequate allocation of resources of the corresponding expense center.
• Request the purchase of purchases to maintain critical minimum stock.
• Inform the Procurement Manager regarding any aspect in which the process of storage, acquisition, delivery or receipt from any supplier or contract.
• Comply with the standards imposed by the company.
• Distribution and return of materials
• Allow or deny the exit of warehouse materials or equipment, as well as the entrance to the area of Warehouse to the staff.
• Application of internal customer satisfaction survey.
2.1.1 Education level or professional level
Professional University Degree in Business Administration.
Possess Inventory Control Techniques Course
2.1.2 Experience required for the position
Minimum 3 years in similar positions.
2.2 Specific Competences
Skill in analysis and synthesis of administrative reports.
Intermediate computational knowledge.
Motivation for achievements
Capacity to work under pressure.