UDANA Scientific Advising meets a team of experienced postgraduate chemists in analytical chemistry and medicinal chemistry with extensive experience in university teaching, research and industry knowledge, allows us to offer:
- Thesis advising and mentoring undergraduate, master‘s and doctoral degrees.
- Consultancy research projects in the areas of organic chemistry, medicinal chemistry, analytical chemistry, and natural products.
- Organization of training sessions with graduate level content courses (courses and workshops)
- Preparation of materials for thesis presentations, seminars, congresses and conferences.
- Chemistry Courses for Industry in Spanish and English. UDANA Scientific Advising staff has undergone through extensive experience in university teaching, research, and development. Our criteria provides the chemistry courses tailored to the needs of the industries or institutions in the following areas:
- Medicinal Chemistry.
- Natural Products.
- Training and updating of laboratory technical staff.
- Analytical Chemistry.
- Instrumental Chemical Analysis.
- Quality control.
- Qualitative and Quantitative Chemical Analysis.
- Organic Chemistry.
- Environmental Chemistry.
Custom Medical, Chemical, Engineering and Business Spanish courses for professionals and executives.
The demand for learning scientific level and technical Spanish for US professionals has increased during the last decade. Spanish is now one of the most spoken languages in the international business arena. The increasing number of Spanish speaking customers, patients or professionals in the U.S. has become a decision making requirement for qualified and innovative professionals. Understanding the opportunity of updating your Spanish knowledge to better serve the increasing Spanish community and providing the correct and appropriate technical lingo required to gain access to this growing sector of the population, will definitely augment the customer target market and profit margins of your business.
Engineers need improve their general Spanish skills and, at the same time, acquire the vocabulary and cultural knowledge necessary to be related with their Spanish speaking colleagues and clients.
Professionals of Medicine & Health Science need Spanish to communicate with patients on a daily basis.
Our Spanish language teaching is geared toward professionals and executives in a variety of areas of knowledge from beginner, intermediate, or advanced level Spanish language skills.
Udana offers Spanish courses for one to one or a small group of executives online. All of our Spanish language courses are customized to participant’s industry needs.
Learning goals are specifically designed according to the technical vocabulary to understand and communicate in real situations of their work environment.
The courses are taught by native Spanish speakers.
UDANA offers the convenience that professionals and executives need. We offer our own virtual classrooms, Power Point presentations and educational videos to all courses. The classes are supported by the virtual classroom to provide study materials, bibliography, and ongoing communication through video-conferencing.
Continuing education courses and outreach programs for the US Hispanic community.
Udana aims to contribute towards the development of the US Hispanic community. Weunderstand the importance of education in the “Knowledge Society” era as the essential factor to achieve the improvement of society.
Udana Scientific Advising staff has an extensive teaching university baggage offering high quality programs and extension courses aimed to Hispanic communities in the United States.Our courses include guidance on healthy eating, healthy lifestyles, training in reading and writing in Spanish, courses to encourage young people’s passion for scientific knowledge, ecology courses, environmental education and other special programs with special emphasis on transdisciplinarity to promote complex thinking. Also we provide a college preparatory education in chemistry.
List of Spanish/English courses
- La Alimentación para la Vida Saludable.
Food for Healthy Living.
At the present time, there are serious concerns about the relationship between food and health. It is known that many diseases including several cancers are related to food.
The safe and healthy food should be part of the lifestyle and contribute to the physiological, mental and social aspects of population.
The Hispanic culture contains valuable resources that can be used to build healthy eating habits.
Food for Healthy Living, is an innovative course in a simple way to provide current knowledge about the importance of nutritional quality of life, productivity and health.
The course aims to provide attendees or family units, information about the benefits of healthy eating.
Food and health.
The relationship between food and the quality of life.
- Natural and artificial additives in food. Benefits and risks.
- Natural and artificial drinks.
- Another view of food. Building healthy habits.
- Preparing healthy and safe storage of food.
The wise food shopping.
The information provided here is intended to provide updated knowledge about the importance of food for a healthy life. It is not a guide to self-medication. Professional advice is recommended for any decision related to food. Nutritional needs vary from person to person depending on age, sex, health status and the total diet.
- La Ciencia en Acción: El conocimiento científico al alcance de los niños.
- Science in Action: Scientific knowledge accessible for children.
- La Ciencia en Acción: El método científico al alcance de los jóvenes.
- Science in Action: The scientific method available to youth.
- El huerto ecológico: Cultivo de plantas aromáticas y especies.
- The organic garden: Cultivation of herbs and spices.
- Propiedades nutraceúticas de las plantas aromáticas y especies. Usos en la cocina.
- Nutraceutical properties of herbs and spices. Uses in cooking.
- Fitocosmética: Las plantas y sus usos cosméticos.
- Cosmeceuticals: Plants and cosmetic uses.